Rules and Regulations
In order to run the Kelowna Dance & Performing Arts with integrity and quality service, please direct any questions or concerns to Miss Melodie or your child’s instructor.
- All students must come on time for all classes. Please call the office if your child is running late or unable to attend.
- Hair is to be off of dancers face and neck for all classes. Buns for ballet.
- Proper dance wear must be worn for all classes.
- Proper conduct is expected of all students. Any disciplinary problems will be reported to the parents and a solution will be agreed upon. We reserve the right to expel any student who continues to disrupt class.
- Food and Drink – No food or drink is allowed in the studio with the exception water bottles.
- Spectators are not allowed in classes.
- Please inform us of any illness or condition of which we should be aware of.
- NO cell phones are permitted into the studio during class.
Kelowna Dance & Performing Arts is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We ask that all valuables be left at home.
Kelowna Dance & Performing Arts management reserves the right to refuse admittance to the studio or to eject anyone who is disruptive, unruly, or displaying rude, unacceptable behaviour -to be determined at the director’s sole discretion.